Remove Discomfort in the Workplace | Improve Worker Performance | Realize Sustainable Cost Reductions
A common problem in the workplace today is the employer’s inability to easily identify, measure and correct the factors that impede worker performance and put them at risk of injury. This problem has a direct affect on your bottom line.
What is the solution? Provide you with a means to address these factors using Comfort Zone™.
What is Comfort Zone? It is a web-based ergonomic software and human resource management program that provides employers a means to identify, measure and correct the factors that impede worker performance and put them at risk of injury as well as close the gap between current and potential performance and risk.
Through software guided employee self-evaluation, Comfort Zone collects actionable data and enables you to prioritize and implement appropriate remedial action to help prevent occupational-related injuries and claims. A simple Return on Investment summary provides you a clear picture of the cost savings you realize through implementation of the recommended actions.
Comfort Zone takes the risk out of the decision making and investment process in three easy steps:
1. Comfort Zone Gap Assessment:
- Involving all respective employees in the selection process and giving them ownership of the selections.
- Measuring the gap between current worker performance and risk and potential
- Establishing bench marks from which the impact of any investment can be measured.
2. Comfort Zone Pilot:
- Proving the benefit of any contemplated measure prior to investment
- Providing management a comprehensive and reliable ROI summary on which to justify investment
3. Comfort Zone Program:
- Providing continued measurement of the impact of investments
- Continually identifying and measuring opportunities for improvement
- Providing a justification for investment that will withstand any immediate or future challenge.
What can Comfort Zone do for your organization?
- Measure the gap between current levels of risk and performance and potential.
- Measure the potential benefit of any proposed ergonomic initiative and any implemented initiative.
- Provide your organization with reliable ROI information.
- Provide individual employees assessment, analysis and recommendations.
- Prevent occupational related injuries.
- Provide a comprehensive record of each employee and factors that might impact upon their well being and performance.
- Result in sustainable cost reductions; reduced absenteeism; presenteeism; health care costs and increased worker performance along with your bottom line.
View Comfort Zone Case Studies – click here.
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions - click here.